THE Fraser Coast is home to so many awesome small businesses. Here are eight great reasons why we think you’ll love Seaside Skin and Beauty.
1. Seaside Skin and Beauty is a small, locally owned business based right here on the Fraser Coast.
2. The clinic is located in the picturesque suburb of Point Vernon – perfect for a little bit of rest and relaxation.
3. Being a home-based clinic means clients are offered more privacy. No need to walk through town or the shopping centre before or after your appointment. You’re actually able to relax and unwind during your treatment.
4. Seaside Skin and Beauty is child-friendly! Don’t have anyone to watch the kids while you get a little bit of ‘me time’ – no worries. With a background in childcare, owner Jazmin Peek understands how mums might struggle to find some time for themselves. She has a cupboard full of toys and – depending on the treatment – is happy to work with your kids in the room.
NOW READ: Unwind and relax at Seaside Skin and Beauty
5. Jazmin is an ambassador for Bite the Blue – meaning she not only helps you look and feel great, but she’s able to help your mental well-being as well. The clinic is a safe space and Jazmin will happily listen and engage if you need to talk something.
6. The clinic offers treatments and services to both men and women.
7. You can view the full service offering online before making your appointment.
ALSO READ: Website relaunch boosts Hervey Bay skin and beauty clinic
8. Book your appointment, and future appointments, online.
Hashtags: #goodnewsfrasercoast | #frasercoastnews | #frasercoast | #frasercoastbusinessdirectory
Keywords: Good News Fraser Coast | Fraser Coast News | Hervey Bay news | Maryborough news | Fraser Coast Business Directory